Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lakeside, AZ

Weekend in White Mountains


We spent the weekend in Lakeside, AZ at the Flake's cabin with about five friends and their families. It was chilly for some of us Valley folk...60 degrees had me dreaming of 105 temps. Beautiful setting. Great food. Memorable. Relaxing.



Dan helping Henry warm up to a 10-22. Henry did the trigger pulling himself.
He fired 20 shots within 12 seconds. From what I understand, they hit the spinner a few times as well. At a boy!


Clay pigeon provider...he had earplugs in.


Me firing a shot gun. Ammon was my back up; he stayed super busy.



Henry riding solo for the first time.



Oscar missed giving a narration to Grandma Provonsha during his ride.


Thanks all for a fun weekend.


1 comment:

  1. You knew I'd be here bright and early to check out your blog updates! Yay - I'm so glad I can reciprocate the blog stocking! Looks like you guys had a great weekend...it makes me realize that we rarely do anything on our weekends and we need to bump it up a notch!

    ReplyDelete